Morgan is speaks regularly at events focused on expanding the knowledge and understanding of social and new media technologies for businesses and professionals across a wide range of industries. With a particular focus on how to make social media work as part of an inclusive marketing strategy, Morgan discusses both the strategic and tactical aspects of using new media in reaching specific business goals.
With real-world experience in creating, launching and selling a successful blog; generating inbound business leads through effective SEO and email marketing; using Twitter for business, professional and personal success; and using YouTube and video to successfully create personal brand, Morgan has a wide range of new media expertise to share with audiences of all skill levels.
Contact Morgan for speaking engagement inquiries.
- Social Media 101 Covering the how, what and whys of social media in general and why every business and professional cant ignore the need for it in business today.
- Blogging 101 How to start, grow and maintain a blog including content and marketing strategies for building an audience and generating leads and traffic.
- Twitter 101 The basics. How to start and use Twitter as part of an effective communications plan.
- Twitter for Business How to leverage Twitter to build your personal or business brand, create valuable relationships and generate business.
- Social Media Workflow – How busy professionals can make time in their day to use social media through identifying the proper social sites to participate in and tools to make participating easier.
- Online Video 101 How to use, create and market your business with online video.
- Building Community with Online Video How to use online video to engage viewers, create stronger customer relationships through online communities.
- Adding Social Media to Your Marketing Mix How marketing professionals can incorporate social media into their existing marketing efforts regardless of staff or budget size.
- Custom presentations upon request
Heres a brief clip of my speaking on social media:
Heres a talk I gave on Video Search Engine Optimization at Pubcon Dallas in 2009:
Video Search Engine Optimization: VSEO FTW! from Morgan Brown on Vimeo.
Heres a sample presentation that I use to establish the groundwork that companies need to understand before embarking on social media efforts. Why you needed social media yesterday.
Social Media Why Your Business Needed it Yesterday
Recent & Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Upcoming! PubCon South Dallas (April 13-15, 2010) Dominating Your Niche
- Inman Real Estate Connect (January 13, 2010) Internet Marketing
- Gov 2.0 Open Government Panel (December 3, 2009)
- Future Business Leaders of America (November 7, 2009) Building a Personal Brand
- (Tentative) ad:tech New York (November 4, 2009) Online and On Target Proven Video Strategies
- International Foodservice Editorial Council (October 11-13th) Social Media 101
- Government 2.0 Deluxe Edition (September 18, 2009) YouTube for Local Government
- New Agent Tech Camp (August 20, 2009) Online Video Marketing
- Inman Real Estate Connect (August 5, 2009) Internet Marketing Summit
- BarCamp Recruit Southern California (July 23, 2009) Blogging 101
- Orange County Transportation Authority (July 21, 2009) Government 2.0
- Real Estate BarCamp Orange County (July, 2009) Sex, Lies and Online Video
- Social Media Club Orange County (July, 2009) Twitter for Business
- San Diego Recruiters Roundtable (June, 2009) HR Meets Social Media
- Real Estate BarCamp Los Angeles (April, 2009) Making Money with Your Blog
Praise for Morgan: